This does not happen to every email, but definitely the ones that I can change from HTML to plain text. When I receive them the text is extremely large compared to others or what I want. I have been unsuccessful in narrowing down this issue and was wondering if anyone had this problem and found a work around.

Thanks
    04-16-09 07:03 PM
    I actually thing that the large text is a good thing, it makes it easier to read
    04-16-09 07:22 PM
    This does not happen to every email, but definitely the ones that I can change from HTML to plain text. When I receive them the text is extremely large compared to others or what I want. I have been unsuccessful in narrowing down this issue and was wondering if anyone had this problem and found a work around.

Thanks
    I will meet you half way. Yes I have the same "problem" though I don't think it is, and I have no work around.
    04-16-09 07:45 PM
    Let me guess... you are using gmail?

I am still looking for an answer to this myself. From other posts it seems that it only occurs for emails that are forwarded to you or replied from others to your original message. I think gmail may be to blame here but I cannot figure it out beyond that. I really prefer HTML to read some of the graphic based emails I get on a regular basis.
    04-24-09 01:20 PM
    when i get an email from my friend who is on an exchange using coroprate outlook email, his "read reciept" always has huge font. but on my PC it just looks normal. its formatted, maybe thats why? doesn't seem to be only HTML, but anything the BIS/BES can't convert into its original formatting maybe?
    04-24-09 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD