• Full Retail

20 25.00%
  • Add a Line

7 8.75%
  • Change Providers

9 11.25%
  • Other

44 55.00%
    I guess i'll be re-upping my 2-year with VZW and getting whatever discount/offer is available. (NE2?)
    That will be $100 off for the NE2 Brandon, PLUS a $70 MIR (mail in rebate)
    10-22-08 04:57 PM
    Fresh-out-of-the-gate new BlackBerry owner, with this Curve I picked up last Month - So unless Verizon makes some announcement that Storms will be in the store within the next 4 days, I'll likely be buying one of these at full price. *Grumble*

But that doesn't concern me half as much as, I hope the Storm is as great & as well-enineered of a device that people are gushing about. (Kevin: review due out soon?)

Heard some great things, and a few niggling questions that some on the boards here have brought up- which you really can't answer unless you've held/used one for a bit.

So I await semi-patiently... At worst, I'll be keeping my Curve which I love, maybe until Storm v2.0 hits. At best, shouldn't be too much longer until I get one if this little wunder-device is truly that awesome!
    We'll see...
    Hey Digital, check a more seasoned BB user in the forums. But I do believe that RIM has a trade in program that they will give you credit for on that Curve. Of course there is always EBay to help offset the full retail price.

Does anyone know more about the RIM Trade in program?
    10-22-08 04:59 PM
    Full retail. No way Im signing another contract.
    10-22-08 05:51 PM
    Well, I guess I'll be giving my oldest child up for science, since I'm starting to feel like this phone is gonna cost at least that much.

$680 for the Bold? I can't imagine the Storm being much less than that. That makes me worried.
    Last edited by itsrox; 10-22-08 at 06:21 PM.
    10-22-08 06:16 PM
    I will be doing an early upgrade. I hope it will be some sort of nice discount. Nov. 25th I will be at a year for my pearl and can upgrade without paying full retail.
    10-22-08 06:35 PM
    Thanks for the info, Stonewall- I've not heard of a RIM trade-in program, but I'll do a little digging into it.
    It would be nice if others in similar situations with a recently purchased BB, could recoup a little money towards a Storm.
    10-22-08 08:05 PM
    I think the trade he is talking about was for the non bb users to trade in a treo or other smartphone device to go to a bb. I could be wRong though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-08 09:08 PM
    unfortunately I will most likely be in the full retail camp, I may sell my curve to offset some of the cost tho.

Verizon keep the price under $500!!! PLEASE!!!
    10-22-08 09:08 PM
    I notice some people mentioning Unlocked vodaphone.... So the verizon storm isn't unlockable ?
    10-30-08 02:25 AM
    At gunpoint sounds about right lol...I kid, I kid.
    10-30-08 02:28 AM
    I choose other: I will be buying mine with NO contract renewal and I will be renewing a 3yr for my husband and getting a 300 discount on it. That way we both have one and we already share our account. no new accts for us.
    10-30-08 02:56 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD