I agree, the Storm is a toy.
    iPhone is a TOY.... the Storm is a piece of business equipment.

iPhone is a gaming device/multimedia player with a phone thrown in....

Storm is a phone/email device with some multimedia functionality thrown in...

Just because they both have a touchscreen, doesn't mean they are meant for the same purpose..... And the Storm can play xVid movies, iPhone can't....
    03-13-09 01:14 PM
    And the Storm can play xVid movies, iPhone can't....
    It can? What about divx?
    03-13-09 02:27 PM
    it's like comparing apples to blackberries, .... oh wait...
    03-13-09 02:36 PM
    Don't forget expandable memory (I personally use the on-board for ringtones, photos, etc.; and a memory card each for music and movies), consumer replaceable battery, video camera, and non-proprietary cables, chargers, and other accessories. I like the fact that my bluetooth and my phone use the same charger.

I also hate the fact that i____________ is so picky about what you can use on it and with it.
    03-13-09 03:02 PM
    What is the best Storm OS?
    The one you make .109 Radio with .109 Keyboard and 113 Java Yep !!!!
    03-13-09 03:54 PM
    If you like features of the iphone over the Storm, you will always be dissapointed.

Games, UI, fluid everything will be iPhone dominated. The Storm WILL NEVER catch up. The two phones are similar also very different.

Toy vs. Tool way I like to compare them. Even though the new OS updates for the Storm improve some things on this phone, the fact that we are beta testers (instead of releasing a official update) is pretty bogus to me. To even figure out what the damn updates do, you are forced to read 40+ pages of forums to see what the improvement are (once every two weeks for that matter).

Ive perfectly installed every update on my Storm, and at least once a day my Storm will no doubt infuriate me.

If any Storm owner doesn't get annoyed by this rushed phone, you are a Storm fanboy P.O.S. liar..................
    If and when Verizon gets the Iphone will be jumping ship I love the Blackberry But i Also love the Iphone. Sorry just my 3 cents.
    03-13-09 03:56 PM
    How 'bout we compare the iPhone 3.0 to whatever the Storm O.S. is at the time 3.0 comes out for the iPhone? I mean, if you compare .114 on the Storm to what the iPhone has now then .114 is better overall. yeah, it has some flaws, but it still does MANY things the iPhone can't. When we get 3.0 on our iPhone I will compare them, but until then anything is just speculation. If they don't at least add better bluetooth support, MMS messaging, and a landscape keyboard they won't stand a chance. And no matter what, I don't think they can add autofocus to the camera and they certainly can't add a flash. Nor can they add a removable battery or expandable memory. Yeah, the battery thing is a huge downer for us. The iPhone can't make it through the day without a charge even with almost no use. It's a lot easier to carry a spare battery than to carry a charger and have to find a place to plug it in!
    03-13-09 04:15 PM
    We can only wish!!!!!
    03-13-09 04:38 PM
    I would be happy if the Storm gets up to iPhone OS 1.0 by the time OS 3.0 comes out.
    03-13-09 05:07 PM
    its not really fair to compare them both since the iphone had a one year head start. If they both came out at the same time then this would be an embarrassment...
    03-13-09 05:21 PM
    its not really fair to compare them both since the iphone had a one year head start. If they both came out at the same time then this would be an embarrassment...
    Poor excuse. IMHO
    03-13-09 05:22 PM
    whats with the geo storm icons here? the ugliest and crappiest car of the 90's
    03-13-09 07:04 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD