I did some searching but I clearly failed miserably because everything I found was how to get videos to phone from computer. I am trying to figurre out how to get a video from my phone onto my computer!

Thanks in advance
    03-26-09 10:41 PM
    Drag and drop

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 10:45 PM
    Drag from where? Hook it up to the USB?
    03-26-09 10:53 PM
    Rip your video files to MP4 then use Desktop Manager ( Media Manager ) and transfer it to phone.

Here's the link for Format Factory software to rip files..its free

FormatFactory - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com
    03-26-09 10:53 PM
    my comp. blackberry. drag and drop
    03-26-09 10:54 PM
    LoL.. no I need to go the other way!!! From Phone onto Computer!!! My media manager freezes whenever I click it and then closes out...

In Computer\Blackberry 9530

There are two options, Device Memory and Media Card

Device Memory has nothing inside of it and Media Card only has a Slacker folder in it. I see no files....
    03-26-09 10:55 PM
    how did you get these video files? You made them? If so, go to the files on your Blackberry and Move them to a folder on your media card. Then you will be able to see them on your comp
    03-26-09 10:58 PM
    hahaha..sorry bud..only read the first part of your post
    03-26-09 11:10 PM
    Yes I recorded the video. The one I want I my computer is currently in /Media Card/BlackBerry/videos/ folder and that is no where to be found on my computer.
    There also is no option to move the video so I am at a loss!
    03-26-09 11:11 PM
    Go to folder options and select show all. With your micro sd card, you should have 2 "drives" show up.

Go to 'blackberry' � 'video'
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 11:35 PM
    Figured it out... let this die! Thanks much guys!
    03-26-09 11:38 PM
    Having the same problem...recorded a video on my phone, can't find it when I connect USB cable and open Desktop Mgr. The Media Manager doesn't look like it's available as an option. So, where do I drag/drop from? Thanks!
    03-29-09 03:11 PM
    Hi there,

Can you tell me how you finally figured out how to move your video files FROM your bb TO your computer? When I try to browse for files, I can't find the video files!! Only "Media card" and "Device Memory" but no videos!! Thanks, Lanie
    04-15-09 12:25 PM
    use mass storage mode, makes your blackberry look like any other usb disk drive when opened up in windows explorer.

to put the device in mass storage mode go to options>memory make sure mass tstorage mode support is turned on, and media transfer mode support is turned on. you can also set the auto enable mass storage mode to prompt, so it will ask you when you plug into your USB cable
    04-15-09 12:30 PM
    use mass storage mode, makes your blackberry look like any other usb disk drive when opened up in windows explorer.

to put the device in mass storage mode go to options>memory make sure mass tstorage mode support is turned on, and media transfer mode support is turned on. you can also set the auto enable mass storage mode to prompt, so it will ask you when you plug into your USB cable
    Thanks, I tried it but it still doesn't work

Lanie
    04-15-09 12:39 PM

Lanie
    I am in the same boat at u..All I find is a documents folder, nothing with video...
    04-15-09 12:40 PM

Lanie
    I spoke too soon!! It works!! THANK YOU
    04-15-09 12:43 PM
    I spoke too soon!! It works!! THANK YOU
    I found it to
    04-15-09 12:44 PM
    I am having the same problem. The media manager sees the pictures and notthe video. can somebody pleasehellp me?
    10-31-09 11:27 PM
    bump for help
    11-05-09 12:17 PM
    Hi there-can anyone help me with this? I tried the suggestions here but looks like this is for the storm and its not working for the Tour, unless I'm missing something. I'm trying to upload a video from the Tour to my laptop. I plugged in the USB and the only folder that appears is the media card and in it the only folder that comes up is the music folder...no videos.

Thanks!!!
    01-03-10 10:22 AM
    Hey I'm quite new here but I was having this problem too and I just fixed it. Options-Memory-Media Transfer Protocol(MTP) [ON]. By default, mine was set to off. Once I turned it on, it made my Blackberry able to have its data completely pulled on/off from my computer, just as if I inserted my microSD card into my computer (aka, it became a USB thumb drive).

Hope this helps
    07-05-10 11:21 PM

Ok, I feel soooo stupid here...I am unable to even find this memory/mass storage. HELP
    06-09-13 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD