I want to update my calender via my office computer...I have installed the software that came with the phone but don't seem to be able to find an area to type in appts or events.? Thanks,
    Ryan
    02-05-09 07:28 AM
    You need to use an application like Microsoft Outlook. Then, you usse the desktop manager to sync the 2.
    02-05-09 07:35 AM
    You need to use an application like Microsoft Outlook. Then, you usse the desktop manager to sync the 2.
    Will it Go into the calender at that point?
    02-05-09 08:24 AM
    or you can create a google account and use the google calendar and download googlel sync app to your blackberry and all you have to do is hit "sync now" and all your info from your google calendar will be transfered to your phone over the air. its the easiest way to do it. it made me switch to google calendar
    02-05-09 08:27 AM
    and you can sync your microsoft outlook calendar with google calendar and thus meaning you can sync you outlook calendar over the air
    02-05-09 08:29 AM
    and you can sync your microsoft outlook calendar with google calendar and thus meaning you can sync you outlook calendar over the air
    OOOOooooo....
    i didn't know you could sync outlook AND google...i'm soooo lookin into this now....

thx!
    02-05-09 08:43 AM
    Hmmm interesting...Is google calender easy to use? I am assuming you can update it from anywhere?
    02-05-09 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD