+1 for patches and hookbill. -20 for OP since he can't wait two months his upgrade and instead came here looking for an answer he knew he wasn't going to get.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 02:56 PM
    The problem you will run into is VZW reps are more prepared for this. So if you call in and try to pull this to get the Storm 2 you will be getting the Tour. The people that try and say how do I do it if I have no problems with my current phone are pieces of lazy sh*t trying to get a new phone just for the h*ll of it. Funny stuff I can't wait for the Storm 2 so I can deny these types of asses.
    09-16-09 03:04 PM
    you know, i really miss taking escalations...i love dealing with the pretentious *** hats who call and try to get stuff for free...it was the thrill of the hunt, the smell of blood in the air! good times!
    09-16-09 06:25 PM
    I bought a BMW M3 3 years or so back.... When the new M3 came out I fought hard to make them upgrade me for free. I mean Come on, who would have thought that after 2006 a new 2007 model was going to come out? I had to take my 06 in for a couple repairs so I deemed it a lemon.
    09-16-09 06:49 PM
    i paid for my storm ...i loved it with 75 then 148 then 151 then 167 and now lyricals 7v1 hybrid. no problems no returns.

thank you
    09-16-09 07:00 PM
    you're very welcome
    09-16-09 07:02 PM
    Hmmmm... Could this be the real reason?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/hel...roblem-315127/

The OP has demonstrated how not to make friends in the forums. Kudos to the other members on remaining calm and not responding in kind to the insults.
    09-17-09 04:57 AM
    Buy it and have your storm as back up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 07:43 AM
    i had alot of problems with my first storm as well. but i took it in and they replaced it with another. this one works beautifully. yes there are problems with the storm but if you know what you are doing and know how to utilize it and take care of the problems on your own...its an excellent BB. i like it and wont get anything else(for the current time that is). the tour is niiice but the screen is a lil too small for me.i do alot of web browsing and the storm's screen in excellent for that
    09-17-09 07:44 AM
    The OP needs a tour. Then he can be in another forum whining that the track ball doesn't work and how he wants to trade it in for a Storm2.

I'm still on my first Storm it works great. We had to trade my wife's first Storm in the first month (click issues), since then flawless.
    09-17-09 10:28 AM
    Aside from the OP basically getting busted by Branta locating the post where his S1 was ruined due to sheer negligence, what I find funny in all this is that he thinks the Tour is an upgrade. Not that it isn't a nice device, but ehhh.... to each his own.

What's entertaining is how some people think they're going to pull the wool over VZW's eyes and try to buck the system in matters like these. Not that it hasn't been done by others - just funny how some decide they want a "newer" device after a short time and try to play these types of games. If you want it, fine, pay for it.
    09-17-09 01:03 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD