Wanting to dl a theme from a previous backup. Do not want to dl the entire backup just a specific theme. How do you select just one item in the dl using the dm? Thanks.
    Last edited by pkcable; 05-05-09 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Made title descriptive
    05-05-09 09:20 AM
    Thp2478,

Don't take this personal, I'm on a mission to get folks to USE DESCRIPTIVE TITLES!!!

from our posting rules....

Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'somone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”
    05-05-09 09:30 AM
    open up DM select backup and restore then select advanced. click on file and open a backup file of your choosing.there you can go down and load what you wish individually...especially good for contacts.
    05-05-09 05:50 PM
    Wanting to dl a theme from a previous backup. Do not want to dl the entire backup just a specific theme. How do you select just one item in the dl using the dm? Thanks.
    Since it is a theme that you want to extract from a backup, this is simple. Themes are installed using the app loader. Just select the single theme to install back to your device. If you only want a backup that contains your theme, just extract the files for the theme and the alx file from your 3rd party backup folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD