I received my Seidio Innocase I today and it appears that the pressure placed on the back door by the case does the exact same thing as the Innocase II did and that's remove the click to the screen (On modified storms). I've discovered that both work well/perfectly with the case on and the battery cover off though. Would I risk any damage to my phone by using no battery door and only the case? I really like the innocase and would like to keep it, but if I risk harming my phone then I'll have to search for an alternative or seek a replacement phone that doesn't require any modification.

Thanks in advance guys. Just want to double check that this will work fine.
    01-08-09 04:08 PM
    By modification I assume you mean a shim, right? So why not remove the that and see how it works?
    01-08-09 04:10 PM
    Oh...and I would think it would be a bad idea to keep the batery cover off, no matter what case you have it in.
    01-08-09 04:11 PM
    No, modification through Torx fix....screen modification.

When I received my replacement storm it had a tight screen.
    01-08-09 04:11 PM
    Sounds like a bad idea. I would not do it but I am also very anal.
    Last edited by NuclearPigeon; 01-08-09 at 04:48 PM.
    01-08-09 04:22 PM
    i think i saw somewhere in here that the case actually grounded out a couple little terminals...they are the gold colored post just under the torx screws.
    01-08-09 04:26 PM
    i think i saw somewhere in here that the case actually grounded out a couple little terminals...they are the gold colored post just under the torx screws.
    Exactly. That's the reason I was asking.
    01-08-09 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD