My Sounds database is corrupted and causing backup errors. I already did an advanced backup and isolated it to that. I cleared the database but it has 38 records before and 38 records after, and the sounds are all still as they were before clearing. Is there an easy way to reset the sounds to default to try again?

I also cleared the Profiles database for the **** of it and that didn't change anything.

Also tried removing any settings for ringtones that I downloaded and changed them to tones that came on the phone and that didn't change anything either, as I figured it wouldn't.
    Last edited by zazzified; 07-18-09 at 06:54 AM.
    07-18-09 06:49 AM
    Same issue here. Anyone know hope to delete the sound db?

Clear thru DM does nothing.

EDIT:

BU works in safe mode; apparently it is not a corrupt db, it is just an app (SS?) that locks onto the db and won't allow it to be backed up.
    Last edited by nightfishing; 08-08-09 at 10:09 PM.
    08-08-09 09:29 PM
    Same issue here. Anyone know hope to delete the sound db?

Clear thru DM does nothing.

EDIT:

BU works in safe mode; apparently it is not a corrupt db, it is just an app (SS?) that locks onto the db and won't allow it to be backed up.
    Correct, SocialScope is the culprit.
    Regarding the OP, you can do a wipe from the device that will restore the profile settings without wiping your OS. It's recommended that you back up the databases that you can, then restore after the wipe.
    08-14-09 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD