Hi

Does Anyone know how to remove this off the bottom of my emails even though it's not on screen when i type?

cheers
    09-08-09 09:47 AM
    You need to clear the Signature line for each email account associated with your BB. Go into email settings and find the Signature line for each email account and simply clear the field.
    09-08-09 09:53 AM
    You need to clear the Signiture line on the carrier's BIS website (the website that you registered your email address for use on the Blackberry) Telus should be able to give that URL. Each email address has it's own signiture. You will need to go through them individually and clear them out one by one.
    09-08-09 09:55 AM
    You need to clear the Signiture line on the carrier's BIS website (the website that you registered your email address for use on the Blackberry) Telus should be able to give that URL. Each email address has it's own signiture. You will need to go through them individually and clear them out one by one.
    You don't need to do it on the BIS site, it can also be done right on the device.
    09-08-09 09:56 AM
    Just did it though email settings....always wanted to know this but never asked thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 10:02 AM
    Just did it though email settings....always wanted to know this but never asked thanks

Hi

So how do you do it on the device? I have looked in Email Settings and cannot find the option.

thanks again
    09-08-09 05:59 PM
    go to the setup folder where you add email addresses. click on email settings. put your finger on the email address you want but dont click it...just highlight it. then click blackberry button and click edit. you will see it in there
    09-08-09 07:28 PM
    yea what they said !!!!
    09-08-09 08:42 PM
    I did it from the BIS website
    09-08-09 08:45 PM
    Leave it! It let's your people know why your grammer and spelling is so bad especiallu if you are usinh a blackberet storkm.

09-09-09 12:01 AM
    Brilliant thank you!!

flashajt:
    You definately have a valid point there. Might leave it now but at least I have ther option!

Thanks again everyone.
    09-09-09 02:07 AM
    I made the thread title a little more descriptive to help the next person with this problem.
    09-09-09 08:39 AM
    go to the setup folder where you add email addresses. click on email settings. put your finger on the email address you want but dont click it...just highlight it. then click blackberry button and click edit. you will see it in there
    Cool deal! All kinds of things you can set there. Sweet tip!
    09-09-09 11:49 AM
    connect to desktop manager and its in email settings there mine says -=Dallas Cowboys Ours Is Bigger=-
    09-09-09 12:40 PM
    Thanks for the info, I did it once before and forgot how to do it again...guess i should slow down on the booze!
    09-09-09 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD