srry for spelling and grammer....

the reason im asking this is.. most of us know there are two diffrent kinds of screens for the storm one is brighter/yellower/better one is blueish/darker/blureer/worse.. well im on my 3rd storm 1st speaker went out 2nd i have now (screen sometimes sticks , even tho its not anymore) and the one that just came in... well my 1st storm the color was the better yellower/brighter 2nd was blue/darker and 3rd yellower better.. well ive noticed on the bluer one the screen itself does not have play in it, side to side up and down, my 1st and now 3rd have this just a bit of play... i was wondering if i can take the screen off the 3rd and put it on the 2nd?

will this fix the screenplay problem/ or should i just not bother and just deal with the bit of play??

will it be to much work? hard to do?
    03-07-09 11:55 AM
    Don't worry about it. No Storm is perfect. RIM doesn't seem to be too good with build quality these days for some reason.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 11:59 AM
    i know a few people that work at rim...one of them had a hand on building the storm.

if you squeeze the sides gently, it will resolve the screen sticking

i do it periodically to keep mine from sticking!
    03-07-09 12:06 PM
    i know a few people that work at rim...one of them had a hand on building the storm.

if you squeeze the sides gently, it will resolve the screen sticking

i do it periodically to keep mine from sticking!
    well mine does not stick anymore what bothers me most is the movement from side to side up and down..
    03-07-09 12:10 PM
    so im playin with both screens last night and the 2nd storm screen just feels better!!!! ahhhhh i dont know what to do!!!
    03-08-09 12:57 PM
    I suspected that my screen sticking was due to dust so i used one of those cans of air that clean computer keyboards. I forced air in the space all around the screen and it fixed the problem.
    Steve Waterhouse
    waterhousegroup.com
    02-21-10 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD