Hi,

Wanna give to someone my old storm, but don't know, how to remove my email account from it.

Phone is not active any more. Also looking for solution without use of DM (if possible) since I have new computer and i would like to avoid instaling DM aplication, just to remove email from my old storm.

I deleted all old msgs, browsing history, everything, but my email (google) account.

Found this in some other msgs/thread on the same subject:

"You can go to the setup folder and then click on email settings. This will take you to a page that has all your email addresses. Highlight the one you want to delete then click the menu button and click delete."

Where you see this setup folder? All I have is Options and I can't delete gmail account there.

Please help :-)
    03-18-10 11:56 PM
    I would wipe it before giving it away. Will restore it to factory settings and remove all your info.

Go to Options -> Security Options -> General Settings and bring up the menu. Select Wipe Handheld. It will have you confirm and then wipes it clean and starts it up with the OS reinstalled.

If you are on Ver 5 software, it may be Options-> Security Options ->Security Wipe.
    03-19-10 12:35 AM
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Never looked there.

Cool, now will someone be happy since I will give it away for free :-)
    03-19-10 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD