So how can I put pics from my storm into the computer? what software is needed? thanks
    07-12-09 09:19 PM
    Connect bb to computer via usb and then drag and drop them to your desktop.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 09:21 PM
    I have it connected, I go to my computer, then click blackberry 9530, theres no picture folder or anything just a music folder
    07-12-09 09:28 PM
    Once connected. Open Desktop Manager > Click Start on Media Manager (Roxio will open) > Click on Manage Pictures.

You'll have 2 levels, the one on top is My Media from your comuter. The lower one is your directories from your BB. Click and drag whatever you want to your computer.
    07-12-09 09:36 PM
    On your phone, you need to go to options>memory and turn mass storage on and auto enable set to yes. Then when you plug into the PC, it will show up in your file explorer as a hard drive/directory.
    07-12-09 09:41 PM
    If the pictures are on your card you need to open the card folder. On my computer its the F drive when connected

07-12-09 09:42 PM
    Do I already have Desktop Manager? or is that a software I need to install?

On your phone, you need to go to options>memory and turn mass storage on and auto enable set to yes. Then when you plug into the PC, it will show up in your file explorer as a hard drive/directory.
    Yeah I needed to do that and it worked, Thanks so much.

If the pictures are on your card you need to open the card folder. On my computer its the F drive when connected

got it, thank you!

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it
    07-12-09 09:59 PM
    Thanks grey. Forgot about mas storage option beer to be on. Did it so long ago you don't even think about it anymore.

07-13-09 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD