I am in NJ. Can I just walk into a Verizon store this week and purchase this phone or do I have to order it and have it shipped?
    12-08-08 09:18 AM
    my guess is you have to order and have it shipped.
    12-08-08 09:20 AM
    I am in NJ. Can I just walk into a Verizon store this week and purchase this phone or do I have to order it and have it shipped?
    There is a long list of people ahead of you waiting on Storms. There is no way in **** any store is going to have stock to hand to you when you walk in. I would try giving c/s a call and having it shipped to you.
    12-08-08 09:36 AM
    check your local walmart, or bestbuy. every walmart i've been two since the storm released has had stock of BB storms.
    12-08-08 09:43 AM
    Never seen a Storm at Wal-Mart. I would suggest calling the sotre itself first to see if they have it. This way you don't waste time going all the way there. They might even know of some other stores that have them in stock in the area. Otherwise - call CS. They'll ship it to you.
    12-08-08 09:49 AM
    Never seen a Storm at Wal-Mart. I would suggest calling the sotre itself first to see if they have it. This way you don't waste time going all the way there. They might even know of some other stores that have them in stock in the area. Otherwise - call CS. They'll ship it to you.
    i don't know for sure, but i think that its a regional thing at walmarts. i would guess they can decide what ever carrier they want to support from store to store. but i'm probably wrong about that. i just know the 3 diff walmarts i've been in, have all had the storm on display and under the display they had at least 3 in stock.
    12-08-08 10:00 AM
    Would I be able to use my employee discount at a walmart or best buy? Also I have a $100 gift card, are they accepted there?
    12-08-08 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD