I notice all of my friends who have Verizon have signatures after there SMS/MMS messages.
    Is this possible to do with the the storm 9530?
    I've looked in message options etc.. not real sure where else to look or what to do. Any help is appreciated.
    07-05-09 01:50 PM
    I notice all of my friends who have Verizon have signatures after there SMS/MMS messages.
    Is this possible to do with the the storm 9530?
    I've looked in message options etc.. not real sure where else to look or what to do. Any help is appreciated.
    personally i find signatures in text messages annoying. i already saw who sent it before i opened it, so why do i need to see it again at the end of the message? its almost like the sender is insulting everone's intelligence by saying that "in case you cant remember from 15 seconds ago who sent this to you, i'll remind you with a signature".
    07-05-09 01:57 PM
    07-05-09 02:00 PM
    personally i find signatures in text messages annoying. i already saw who sent it before i opened it, so why do i need to see it again at the end of the message? its almost like the sender is insulting everone's intelligence by saying that "in case you cant remember from 15 seconds ago who sent this to you, i'll remind you with a signature".
    I think they wanted to know how to do it, not your opinon of them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-09 07:28 PM
    Yes I want to know how to not opinions. Is there anyway do it automatically without all the steps the other user posted?
    07-06-09 12:45 PM
    dude its a 1 time setup. Any time you type 'sig' you would get whatever you wanted it to be. Its not automatic but its a 3 letter shortcut to what you want
    07-06-09 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD