I did the juggle once, my heart almost exploded
    12-15-08 08:56 AM
    as a longtime soccer player i always seem to do the foot kick to kind of trap the phone before it hits the ground. usually the results are worse though. it's just instinct!
    12-15-08 09:36 AM
    Twice......

Both times my heart was in my mouth and I picked it up nearly crying. It was in the Golla case I got with the phone though and survived just fine.

Scared the bejeesus out of me though.
    12-15-08 09:42 AM
    No drops to speak of just yet, but the mere thought freaks me out a bit. I can just picture it sliding along the concrete outside of my apartment. I'm not scared that the screen will scratch, more that it'll crack. Knowing my luck with tech gadgets of this sort, that would happen. Though, to its credit, my Pearl survived a lot of abuse in a year, and it's still going strong now that it's been handed off to my girlfriend...
    12-15-08 09:47 AM
    haven't dropped it yet and still no armor on it i just hope i don't get jinxed
    12-15-08 10:04 AM
    Had my first scare thing morning...

Was typing while walking out the door. It slipped, but luckily i knocked it back up in the air and was able to catch it. I think during the process I used a few choice words, because my wife looked back and said whats wrong.
    12-15-08 10:10 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD