I had air bubbles under mine I let it sit around for a week and the air bubbles went away..

Kinda like when you get Tint on your car/truck.. Patience my friend wins out.. lol :P
    01-07-09 02:58 PM
    This may sound stupid, but how do you remove an aftermarket screen protecter once you put it on. I put on a verizon screen protecter 5 minutes after I got my phone. Is there a special method to get it of. I can't seem to find an edge with my fingernail. Do I need to go at it with a pin or the edge of a razor?
    01-07-09 05:44 PM
    since you have 6 do you think I can get one since my stock one fell off yesterday?
    01-07-09 05:58 PM
    So I know this is a relatively old thread, but I just decided to take off the original screen protector (not the button piece) and there were 3 layers. I took it all off at once (felt like a hard plastic cover) and then they peeled apart and there were definitely THREE screen protectors on there from the factory. Got it on launch day and it's made in Canada. Very strange...
    01-28-09 05:53 PM
    For the first 2 weeks of useing my storm the screen was VERY unresponsive and bulky. when i first bought it i peeled off the half screen protector, and then a thin film that covered the full screen. I next applied one of my three screen protectors i'd purchased from VZW. a few days later it started peeling off cause i'd flicked it with my finger nail, so i took it the rest of the way off. while removeing it another one came up with it. this has happened a total of 4 times since i bought the phone on 12-23-08. It had 4 thick screen protectors on it, then the thin film (that protects it during shipping i guess), then the half film. I'm still useing the protector that was on the bottom, and thats all. The screen is WAY more functional/responsive now!
    01-31-09 02:40 PM
    When i first got my storm there was 2 small bubbles and 1 medium size bubble on the original screen protector, i slowly pushed the bubbles out the side and still have the stock protector on.
    same here there was a half size thing with writing on took that off and made sure it dint take the other one off and i pushed the bubbles out when the fone was off and ive still got stock one on
    01-31-09 03:38 PM
    6... no. There's (1) with that half screen instructional crap plastic stuck on top of the main screen protector. If you take the main one off, you take the inhttp://shop.crackberry.com/structional one on the bottom off (which most of the time is damn near impossible to take off without taking the main protector off as well). After that, there's nothing but screen. If you took off 6, you must of got a used Storm or something. Weird... you sure it was 6 or are you exagerating. It's not an onion you know... there aren't that many layers on there.
    I had 3 on mine including the not including the half screen instructions. I bought my phone brand new the day it was launched.
    01-31-09 03:51 PM
    Mine had the one stock protector and I put an extra one on top of it. I'm insecure AND anal LOL...
    01-31-09 04:31 PM
    All you need is 1. If you scratched your screen hard enough to go thru 1 your screen would screwed so 2 wouldn't make any difference.
    01-31-09 05:11 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD