View Poll Results: How Many More Updates Before....

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • 3 more updates, If I�m not satisfied I will Switch to my Old Phone

1 7.69%
  • 4 more updates, If I�m not satisfied I will switch to a non-blackberry phone

4 30.77%
  • 3 more updates, If I�m not satisfied I will switch to a Bold or Jav.

7 53.85%
  • Why wait for updates??? I�m switching to the I-Phone NOW!

1 7.69%
    How many more updates will you try before giving up the Storm and calling quits? Just Curious...
    12-16-08 12:46 AM
    I wish people would just realize that this is uncharted territory for RIM. Give em a break. It'll get better soon.
    12-16-08 12:48 AM
    I'm reaching my limits w/ typing on the storm. Don't get me wrong I'm a fan, i like it i just wish typing with it was just a little easier. I for one don't have small hands, and i prefer the suretype over qwerty but when im typing a message and i goto hit a key and the kb disapears and i select some random character in my message i get heated.. i dunno im thinkin bout goin to att for the bold.. we'll see, 2 more updates and if it hasn't improved by then switching might be my only option because i can't go back to the curve.
    12-16-08 01:11 AM
    I love the storm the way is now so never

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-08 01:13 AM
    Im going to return mine tomorrow and go back to my 8830. Too many issues with the OS and not to mention the hardware (Screen having dead spots even after ive adjusted the torx screws...). I'm sure there will be a revised version of this phone in the next 6-8 months (hopefully not just OS but hardware wise). Cosmeticly its a beautiful looking phone, but there touch technology needs allot of work. Glad i have 30 days!
    12-16-08 01:35 AM
    no way i will switch...this thing has already saved my *** twice. I live out here in Colorado and I went up to Copper a few weeks ago, it snowed like crazy and they shut the road down. Thanks to google maps I was able to find a hotel in a town that booked up almost completely in less than an hour, then I found a place to eat and get a beer...or seven. A few days later I was in class and realized that my flash drive did not have my 20 minute power point presentation on it. I had emailed a copy to myself, like I do every important document, and I was able to pull it up right there on my BB and show the teacher I had actually done the work. Saved my life, why would I give that up?
    12-16-08 01:36 AM
    I just got my Storm and I'm loving it. It's running .75, and it's already better than my Dare was with it's second update. One or two more updates to the OS, and this thing will be a monster. Never going back.
    12-16-08 02:01 AM
    Well if the future updates do as much as the first then I will be happy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-08 02:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD