In the 2 stores i went to i saw 3 out of 10 had it on their hip... store #2 with only 4 employees working at a kiosk i spied 2 of them with the storm... think they signed up their mom?
    11-21-08 06:02 PM
    there can't be THAT many bene's to working at VZ - at least give 'em early access to the new toys!
    Cut 'em some slack...
    11-21-08 06:05 PM
    I was at 3 different Verizon stores today, 1 which i got my Storm at and the rest looking for a certain accessory. Anyways all the employees told me at each store that they aren't allowed to have one for at least 30 days, and even then it's depending on the availability by then
    11-21-08 06:10 PM
    I'm not suprised I went to a Telus tonight and we were talking about the storm and 4 out of 7 employees said they will get 400 off and they will have the phone before the customers. I was like that's not fair! lol!! the said yeah it is because we will show it to the customers so they will want it. I was like "oh ok!" lol!!

so im not asuprised at all by this!
    11-21-08 06:11 PM
    I'll say something on the customer service side. We cant get the phone anymore ;( All up to the launch we were told "oh yeah, all employees can get the phone at launch." Put my order in online at 5am and now we are being told all employee orders are being put on hold till further notice. No Storm for employees right now. Ain't VZW the best!?! Lets go screw our employees some more! Woo Fun!
    11-21-08 06:12 PM
    3/4 of store employees had Storms. If I had to bet all of them had Storms with some of theirs sitting locked in the back. One manager friend tells me Verizon was allowing employees to order the phone. This is something Verizon normally prohibits for new releases. This was one reason he thought this phone must have a large stock if they are making this unprecedented move for an anticipated device. My manager friend had his phone a little over a day before launch... just as these re-flash rumors were starting.

This probably goes back to Verizon didn't expect to have a shortage until about a day ago when the re-flash issue arose.
    Last edited by verizontroll; 11-21-08 at 06:24 PM.
    11-21-08 06:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD