Havent seen to many posts yet about this and still no "official date" for the release here in Canada, but I am getting ansey!!!
    Why is Bell releasing an update when the Storm hasnt been released yet?
    Anyway I cant wait!!
    12-04-08 08:02 PM
    Well there are several post in the Telus forum. We are SO ready to see the storm on the market as well. I know I cant wait. I can say that the CSR I spoke to tonight told me that his call centre computer had a ETA Dec 15th. but that isn't a "confirmation" just what his computer said we shall see. lol!! I played with the storm last Sunday at the Eaton Centre in Toronto I posted pics and a video in the Telus group!! it was GREAT! i'm excited

Havent seen to many posts yet about this and still no "official date" for the release here in Canada, but I am getting ansey!!!
    Why is Bell releasing an update when the Storm hasnt been released yet?
    Anyway I cant wait!!
    12-04-08 08:06 PM
    OMG! Trust me... you are not alone on this one! I am DYING to glide my fingers on a Storm's screen. I am with Telus and a couple of CSR reps have told me that it will be out on December 15. I even have put down a deposit.

At the same time, I am willing to wait for a later release date if that means that our Storms won't have all the OS issues Verizon and Vodaphone have been experiencing.

I'm quite worried about the dust under the screen situation and clicking issues so I rather let Telus/Bell take their time before they go ahead with the Canadian release.
    12-04-08 08:08 PM
    Latest Best Buy flyers has a release date of December 8th @ $249 on a three year contract
    12-04-08 08:19 PM
    i feel bad for you guys honestly...

I remember sitting in the same boat wondering when it was coming for months and months on end...

I hope you guys really enjoy it when it does in deed come out.
    12-04-08 08:23 PM
    My fingers are getting ansy for playing with it. It would be nice if Bell changed there webiste, bell.ca/storm. Im kinda getting tired see the same thing everyday lol
    12-05-08 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD