With mine, with low use (text, e-mail, phone) it can last 2 1/2 days. With heavy use of browsing, viigo, google maps, games, etc. (usually the case :P) it lasts the full day easily with about 30% left
    08-13-09 11:44 AM
    I dont know how long it lasts, i accepted the fact long ago i need to charge it every night. It will make it just over 24 hours i think
    08-13-09 11:46 AM
    depending on how much i use the internet or what not, it can last from a whole day to a day and a half, but by the next morning i usually have to put it on the charger.
    08-13-09 12:28 PM
    Well I leave my 8330 on all day/night and even with quite a bit of texting and some phone calls, I usually have at least half of my battery at the end of the day, often more. I could comfortably get a couple days out of a good charge. Now if I go nuts texting then yah, it's down to about 25% at the end of the day. So far I can't complain on the battery life. I just make sure I don't have applications, especially the internet, running in the background. That will really run the battery down fast!
    08-14-09 09:55 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD