I loaded BB Device software 4.70 and upon loading it found my BB and launched the manager --- but I can't for the life of me figure out how to Launch it AGAIN?

When I plug BB into computer - it launches a window (open media, open file explorer etc...) - but does not launch the BB manager. Can someone tell me where the EXE is installed so I can create a shortcut?

I need to xfer contacts from Outlook to the BB -
    01-25-09 09:14 PM
    Check under your windows and then programs, like if you were searching for another program. Also most people have the dm start upon start of computer, so try restarting your computer!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 09:17 PM
    What system are you running? Mac, pc? What OS are you running on you computer? I'm guessing you didnt choose to have a desktop icon.
    01-25-09 09:17 PM
    You are going to need to search your cpu and see where it is...
    01-25-09 09:18 PM
    XP - restarted computer a few times looking for it.

Can someone tell me where the .exe lives? It does not show up under Programs -
    01-25-09 09:19 PM
    Program Files\Research in Motion\Blackberry\DesktopMgr.exe
    01-25-09 09:19 PM
    Nope - I don't even have the RIM dir under PM files...

Q - I installed BB Desktop Manager 4.7 from the BB dl section - is this all I need to install or do I need to install something else to get the desktop mgr?
    01-25-09 09:23 PM
    Did you click save when you went to download it, and then install it. Or did you just run it from the web when you clicked?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 09:28 PM
    DL it to local - and ran the install - and first time it launched the BB manager - I updated the phone - now its nowhere to be found. Going to try to install it again this time from the CD>
    01-25-09 09:33 PM
    2nd Install worked fine - have desktop icon etc... all good.
    01-25-09 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD