Hi all,
    This is my first post here. I am 1st time user of blackberry and I have owned a Storm for about a month now (in NY/USA area).

I use Storm mainly for email and browsing. Email has worked fine, but browsing the web keeps giving me headache. One particular annoying thing is: I need to access a secure website from time to time, which requires login/password. I can log in fine, however my secure session times out if it is idle for only a couple of minutes and I will have to go through the login process again. I tried to go through all browser settings to see if there is option to keep session alive and I couldn't find anything. This really drives me crazy.

I am happy to have found this forum and a community of Storm users. I would love to hear if anybody has encountered similar problems?

Thanks,
    stormyJungle
    Last edited by stormyJungle; 02-17-09 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Bump for attention
    02-13-09 08:59 AM
    Hey there,

Unfortunately sessions are typically controlled by the websites individually and can't be tweaked from the PlayBook.

~Ed
    01-15-12 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD