Just wondering how I Can keep the background image in the background at all times on the STorm.

It always dissappears when I have the menu open. ( so wats the point of background? )
    IS there a theme or something that can keep the background image showing or ghost the icons?
    05-16-09 06:52 PM
    you could do it with that plazmic thingy lol in a theme im sure it can be done but i dont think you can make it transuclent
    05-16-09 07:43 PM
    Using Plazmic to create your own theme would be the only option... and you can make the icons pretty transparent. The pictures for the icons could just be the outline... that way you could see the background through them. Does that make sense? (I know what I'm trying to say... just don't know if I'm giving the correct mental image.)
    05-16-09 07:45 PM
    Using Plazmic to create your own theme would be the only option... and you can make the icons pretty transparent. The pictures for the icons could just be the outline... that way you could see the background through them. Does that make sense? (I know what I'm trying to say... just don't know if I'm giving the correct mental image.)
    looks like 3 stoners trying to figure something out lol hold on ill try to read it again and see if i understand you
    05-16-09 07:59 PM
    i got it that makes sense now the ? is....is plazamic really hard to use i like e's theme unbuntu black but i would rather use pics of my gf but dont wanna bother the dev every week to change the pics
    05-16-09 08:01 PM
    looks like 3 stoners trying to figure something out lol hold on ill try to read it again and see if i understand you
    Um... no. Not a stoner. Try again. Your screen name says it all.
    05-16-09 08:02 PM
    i got it that makes sense now the ? is....is plazamic really hard to use i like e's theme unbuntu black but i would rather use pics of my gf but dont wanna bother the dev every week to change the pics
    I have never tried using it myself... it's probably just one of those programs that you should download and play around with. I'm sure one could get the hang of it...
    05-16-09 08:15 PM
    the change backround function is pretty easy, if you just want the default theme with your custom background in all of the screens you should have no problem figuring it out. that specific task is pretty self explainatory. just DL plazmic and give it a shot, then hit the theme forums if you need help. good luck, hippie!
    05-17-09 01:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD