I see many a screen shot where people have Youtube, ESPN, etc. How do you create Icons on your screen? I have some of these as bookmarks but cant figure out how to make them as icons. Any help?
    02-18-09 09:36 PM
    Do you mean "Loaders"? IF so then you may just need to move them to the front row.
    02-18-09 09:38 PM
    Not sure what you mean. I want some of my frequent webpages to have an icon on my screen to easily get to. Is this what you're referring to?
    02-18-09 09:40 PM
    Not sure what you mean. I want some of my frequent webpages to have an icon on my screen to easily get to. Is this what you're referring to?
    Most of the sites you referred to on your first message have their own icons for their launchers. I know that ESPN does as I have it and Sports Illustrated on my phone now. I had You Tube at one time but I didn't use it that much.
    02-18-09 10:11 PM
    How do I get them. Cant figger it out.

Ok, let me clarify. How do I get a "launcher"? I'm looking all over the device, cant find where to make or get one of these.
    Last edited by yomonk1; 02-18-09 at 10:18 PM. Reason: addition
    02-18-09 10:14 PM
    For ESPN just go to ESPN.com on your browser. As long as you are using BlackBerry as your browser identification you will be on the mobile site. About halfway down you will see download free BlackBerry launcher. If you do a search on the forums here for the youtube Storm application OTA link you will find it also. What others are you looking for?
    02-18-09 10:23 PM
    BlackBerry Storm Wiki: World of Lauchers

Try that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 10:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD