THIs is very easy to make..
    well last week i tried to update my Storm and meanwhile I updated it my computet shut down[i don�t know why]
    after that i got app Error 523 on my storm i was very frustrated so i went to vodafon and told them that it doesnt work...
    I know that I could fix it on my own , but our pc doesnt work anymore.[i�ve done the update on the laptop of my friend..

the woman in the vodafon shop sad that they mostly change the phone and don�t fix them xD
    if you want a new storm without scratches you can do what i�ve done.. i swear i got a new one!i got mine yesterday they need 3-4 days if you give them your phone monday morning

but you just get a new storm without the little bag etc...

p.s you get the app error if you take away the storm from the usb cable meanwhile updating..

p.s.s you can charge you storm on your Wii™ PS3™ and XBOX360 with an usb-cable^^
    greez Amier
    03-21-09 02:02 AM
    So you purposely brick your phone, and they just send you another without asking for the bricked phone back? And they don't care about the bricked one at all? Huh?

LOL wow
    03-21-09 02:16 AM
    Well i dont understanded you i am just 15 years old and from germany..
    No they �ont asked me anything after i gave it to them.
    In the shop i said: yesterday i've done the update and the next morning that(app error 523
    And mostly i cozdnt see it just alot of picels)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 02:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD