So i ordered my storm last sunday and its supposed to be here today BUT its snowing like crazy here in new york and it doesnt look like Fed Ex will make it...so frustrating now i gotta wait till tomorrow
    12-19-08 10:55 AM
    Bummer....
    12-19-08 11:12 AM
    I feel for ya. While I already have a Storm I did order something else from Newegg on Monday that I paid extra for to have rushed and sent overnight via FedEx. Monday I waited for FedEx and the driver was too stupid to push the buzzer button at the lobby of my building, so he took my stuff back to the main center. Then Wednesday the same thing happened...I waited, and waited, and waited, and he again failed to push the stupid buzzer button. Well then Thursday it snowed in Seattle, but when I checked tracking it said my package was on a truck for delivery. So I waited, and waited, and waited... I even went and stood in the lobby looking like a dork for a couple hours AND put a note on the window where he always leaves the missed delivery notes. Well, at 4:30 PM they gave up because of the snow and took my package back to the main center. Apparently they aren't delivering today either, even though it's not snowing anymore and the roads are better. I might just drive and get it today, but I am never, ever requesting FedEx service again...this is just one in many failures from them. I could have done three day service from UPS and had my stuff faster for a lot less money.

Sorry about my FedEx rant...just a little upset and frustrated right now with them AND the weather. Hope you get your Storm soon...the good Storm that is!
    12-19-08 12:14 PM
    That sucks. Waiting sucks.
    12-19-08 12:17 PM
    fed ex is just as bad where i live. they come to the door, knock twice and leave without waiting for a response. if your not going to wait and see if anyone answers then dont even bother knocking.
    12-19-08 12:20 PM
    I feel the pain too. My shiny new snowboard that I'd love to be able to use in this storm is stuck somewhere in a fedex black hole in the midwest.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-08 12:45 PM
    So i ordered my storm last sunday and its supposed to be here today BUT its snowing like crazy here in new york and it doesnt look like Fed Ex will make it...so frustrating now i gotta wait till tomorrow
    Have you tried tracking it with your tracking number? If the package was only sent out with overnight delivery and no Saturday delivery was placed on it when it was shipped, there will be NO delivery tomorrow.
    12-19-08 12:54 PM
    I do agree that everyone is left at the mercy of these delivery company's that don't really care whether you're waiting to receive your package at home all day.
    12-19-08 12:55 PM
    Have you tried tracking it with your tracking number? If the package was only sent out with overnight delivery and no Saturday delivery was placed on it when it was shipped, there will be NO delivery tomorrow.
    i actually didnt receive a tracking number, i ordered over the phone and after not receiving a confirmation email, i called verizon back a few days later (aka wednesday) only for them to tell me that it was shipped that day and would arrive on friday and never supplied me with a tracking number. I REALLY hope i dont have to wait till monday (yes im impatient haha)
    12-19-08 02:18 PM
    The UPS guys at my parents place have the opposite problem.

My dad came home from work one day to find a note on the door from the UPS man.

The note said "I left the package on the back patio next to the barbeque grill".

Well, the "package" was my dad's $3,000 Nikon camera body that he'd sent in for warranty service!!

Fortunately, it was there but, anyone who could read would have known where the package was!
    12-19-08 02:41 PM
    sorry to hear that

i received my storm earlier in the week

was driving everyone nearly batty as i missed the initial delivery on monday and had to wait until tuesday

recieved the belt clip on wednesday (which I subsequently returned, shoddy product)

received the leather pouch on thursday (which I am keeping, sweet)

and snow storm on friday, which works out well for me
    12-19-08 02:46 PM
    Sorry man, lets have a moment of silence for Brsileck
    12-19-08 03:26 PM
    I feel you. Ugh, that sucks.
    12-19-08 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD