My son has an appointment with the pediatrician sometime in the future. I have about 200 events scheduled within the next three months what with all my work appointments and running a home with 4 kids.

How do I find this event on my calendar without scrolling through the next three months a day at a time or through the agenda view?
    02-23-09 07:04 PM
    Search for it.
    02-23-09 07:13 PM
    I have the same question. So, How do you search for it. There is no search option that I can find in the calendar app on the storm. I can search on my desktop, but I think being able to search for future events would be something you'd want in a calendar app, so how do you do this? Is there a shortcut key or something? I can search my messages and I can search folders, but I don't see how to search the calendar.
    Help please?
    02-23-09 08:01 PM
    I tried finding this also but had no luck. Do you have your Storm synched with Outlook. If so you could search that way. Good luck.
    02-24-09 07:35 PM
    didnt you ask this already in another forum? you can only jump to a date, not do a search based on a term.
    02-24-09 07:38 PM
    Use the search app, you can select what type of data to search.
    02-24-09 07:52 PM
    Maybe you should setup a second calender with a personal email and one for work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 07:58 PM
    Click on the search icon with the magnifying glass, then select calendar.
    02-24-09 08:50 PM
    thnx for info guys i had the same problem
    02-24-09 08:54 PM
    I maintain all my appointments and events in Google Calendar. It allows you to use different color for different category (e.g. work or sports). I can access the calendar on my laptops and on my Storm.

I suggest you to give it a try.
    02-24-09 09:02 PM
    Thanks guys

It seems I had a major problem on my BB which ultimately caused my Outlook calendar to crash. After EIGHT hours on the phone with a wonderful lady at RIM last night finally got it sorted out.

I can now find events on the calendar using the search function under the system wide search and it shows them all which was not happening before.
    02-24-09 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD