Download bolt the newest version works pretty well and definitely is the fastest.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 10:07 AM
    my internet speed is pretty fast but I useto have a palm treo 755, which was extremely slow. I have opera mini and it is a pretty fast browser as well. I also like the fact that you dont have the click the screen to press a link. All you need to do is touch the screen and thats a very nice feature.
    05-01-09 07:51 AM
    Step 7: Check out the thousands of WiFi hotspots. I'm sure one will be enough.
    If they were that plentiful, why would anyone ever complain about AT&T's coverage?
    05-01-09 07:56 AM
    i would highly advise BOLT browser. the newer version never crashes and fully loads pages seriously 5x faster than the native storm browser.
    05-01-09 09:27 AM
    Turn off javascript if it's on, this usually causes it to drag, only turn it on if you need it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Took 24 posts to get the correct answer. W1nnar!
    05-01-09 09:31 AM
    Thanks for the info...Gonna try it
    05-01-09 09:45 AM
    Very simple. The phone comes out of the box on the default "global" setting. Go into your options menu/mobile network and switch to "1xev". Especially if you are in the domestic US. While its on the "global" setting its constantly searching for other networks hence the delay on your browser. You will notice an instant difference once you switch. I visited reps at stores throughout the southeast and this was one of the biggest issues. This resolved the problem 99% of the time.
    05-01-09 11:38 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD