Ok, if you can select & copy a line of text from a sms text conversation then surely you can do the same with the WHOLE conversation right? If so, how? Someone out there has figured this out by now I'm sure.
    03-30-10 05:37 PM
    What if you send to Memo Pad, I don't have Memo Pad installed to try it but just a thought???
    03-30-10 06:04 PM
    I have memo pad and I don't have that option unless you're referring to a different app.
    03-30-10 07:00 PM
    yet another reason to get off the storm and RIM. Does not look like you can do it.
    Other than cut and paste each response from the thread.

Looks like you can forward as email but it only does one part of thread at a time too!
    03-30-10 09:23 PM
    yet another reason to get off the storm and RIM. Does not look like you can do it.
    Other than cut and paste each response from the thread.

Looks like you can forward as email but it only does one part of thread at a time too!
    Because the thread that you see is only a visual representation of the old non-threaded SMS system. All they did was skin the interface to just pool each individual SMS for a person together from the database, nothing more... it's not really all one thread... you see it as that, but it's really separate SMSs pooled together. The original state of those SMSs in the SMS Database is still each one individually.

This is where the limitation comes from.
    03-30-10 10:32 PM
    I can't believe, of all the hackers and software engineers out there, that NO ONE has figured a way around this. Maybe BB will realize that users might ACTUALLY want to record or save a text conversation instead of just ONE line of text, and put this feature in one of their next BB phones
    03-31-10 07:44 AM
    Why don't you just leave that conversation open?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 01:28 PM
    Huh?? Who says I didn't?
    03-31-10 01:47 PM
    I can't believe, of all the hackers and software engineers out there, that NO ONE has figured a way around this. Maybe BB will realize that users might ACTUALLY want to record or save a text conversation instead of just ONE line of text, and put this feature in one of their next BB phones

i was thinking the exact same thing, like what the man.
    03-20-12 07:13 PM
    Ok... that's it... really not usefull and none of the apps I want...
    Good Luck BlackBerry, where is the Apple Store!!
    02-07-14 07:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD