Ok so I finally got my Storm despite a completely screwed up marketing exercise in the UK with Vodaphone (10th delivery, then the 14th, then not until 16:00 on the 14th... what a way to irritate customers....someone should get their *** kicked...) Anyway so I'm trying to load on some ringtones and some wallpaper (Basic stuff) and I'm confused as to how I go about it. The Roxio package seems to be less than useless and then I use explorer on the phone via my PC the folders available don't correspond to what the phone is using. For example I can't find the sample picture available on the phone via explorer as I hoped this might help me find the right location to copy and paste to.

So could someone post a 'Dummies Guide' to how to upload music ringtones and wallpaper to the Storm please ?

Thanks
    11-17-08 03:29 AM
    Once my Roxio loads on my Curve I just close it, keep my BB connected through the Desktop manager then access the files (and drag and drop) through my computer.
    11-17-08 03:31 AM
    ^^^ that's exactly how I do it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 03:41 AM
    Thanks Guys but it's not working or helping. I've tried what *i think* you are suggesting and I am still unable to find the files on my Storm. Can anyone else offer advice and clear unamiguous instructions please ?
    11-18-08 02:34 PM
    I use roxio, select the device, then images, and drag in a suitable image (trimmed to 360x480). Then on the phone media, picture, and then with the correct one on the screen, menu and select as backdrop picture.

No idea on ringtones... but may be same but with music.
    11-18-08 02:38 PM
    You do have a SD card??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 03:07 PM
    bump this.. i have NO idea how to put music onto my SD card..
    11-25-08 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD