i have been running version .148 and have been trying to figure out how to get the ringtones to play through the headset because sometimes i cant hear the phone when its on my beltclip. ive used the wired headset that came with the phone and a samsung bluetooth headset with the same results. ive looked through the menus and havent found anything to activate the ringer to the headset. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.
    07-07-09 08:40 PM
    i have been running version .148 and have been trying to figure out how to get the ringtones to play through the headset because sometimes i cant hear the phone when its on my beltclip. ive used the wired headset that came with the phone and a samsung bluetooth headset with the same results. ive looked through the menus and havent found anything to activate the ringer to the headset. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.
    I don't know. I used to get ringtones through my Bluetooth headseat. That changed with .148 - but going back to .141 didn't change anything. It's annoying because I don't hear the phone when it's in-pocket.
    07-07-09 08:46 PM
    so no one knows how to fix this??
    07-10-09 03:03 AM
    I need to know the opposite because I need my phone to ring and now only my bluetooth rings I need help
    07-10-09 03:15 AM
    In for an answer. Though I doubt there will be a fix.
    07-10-09 07:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD