I apologize if the answer to this question exists, I did search the forums before posting this.

I have a BB Storm and use Windows Vista on my PC. I am also using BB Desktop Manager V4.7. I cannot find a way, without using Windows Outlook which I don't own, to view my phones information, specifically the contact information, on my PC. I am very concerned that even though I have backed up these contacts, I can only access them with my Storm connected via USB.

Is there a way I can access these contacts independent of the device?

Thanks in advance,

Joe
    06-26-09 02:38 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/the...contacts+on+pc

look at post #4, dunno if that's what ur looking for
    06-26-09 03:08 PM
    You have to sync with your pc, and the, you go to outlook and there is!
    Simple like that...
    Ok, I know I'm a little short tempered today, but ffs man:

I have a BB Storm and use Windows Vista on my PC. I am also using BB Desktop Manager V4.7. I cannot find a way, without using Windows Outlook which I don't own, to view my phones information, specifically the contact information, on my PC. I am very concerned that even though I have backed up these contacts, I can only access them with my Storm connected via USB.
    Not that simple any more is it?

To the OP, DM can sync with a number of programs. You might be able to get it to dump to a spreadsheet or something. [EDIT] Yea, like the link posted above mentions.
    06-26-09 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD