How to I tell what version OS i have on my 9530 Storm.
    And how do I know if I need to upgrade it?
    03-22-09 02:16 PM
    Ok thanks
    if it say v4.7.0.75
    Is it worth doing an OS upgrade?
    03-22-09 02:23 PM
    Ok thanks
    if it say v4.7.0.75
    Is it worth doing an OS upgrade?
    .75 is the last official OS. if you are uncomfortable installing a leaked OS on your phone then just wait until the next official one comes out. if you want to try out the leaks (.114 hybrid is fantastic) then go to the beta OS section of the Storm forum and read up on some of the great info in there.
    03-22-09 02:31 PM
    Another way to find out OS is to hold down the escape key, then tap the top left corner, then the top right, then top left, then top right, then let go of escape. It should bring up a "Help Me!" Screen.
    03-22-09 02:35 PM
    How to I tell what version OS i have on my 9530 Storm.
    And how do I know if I need to upgrade it?
    welcome to crackberry friend
    03-22-09 03:00 PM
    .75 is the last official OS. if you are uncomfortable installing a leaked OS on your phone then just wait until the next official one comes out. if you want to try out the leaks (.114 hybrid is fantastic) then go to the beta OS section of the Storm forum and read up on some of the great info in there.
    The leaked OS work well. I didnt do the .114 because it seems people are needing to still use .109 keyboard and some other stuff(hence the hybrid). For overall performance I am pleased with .109, and I have not had any issues with it. The upgrade is easy, just follow the thread that tells you how and you wont have any issue with the upgrade.
    03-22-09 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD