10-31-15 07:57 AM
30 12
tools
    what dongle? where do i get it! Hell i live in waterloo really close to RIMM or now called blackberry! I feel like throwing this locked brick through there windows! Why would someone lock me out of something i own!!!!!! and not allow it to be reset! thats dumb. I have a BB 9900 and need to reset the mep counter so i can use a code that works!! come on i dont want to send it away to the UK seeing as i live int he same city it was created!!!
    06-04-13 02:13 AM
    I have a bb bold thats hardlocked and need help unlocking it.
    Hell i live in waterloo really close to RIMM or now called blackberry! I feel like throwing this locked brick through there windows! Why would someone lock me out of something i own!!!!!! and not allow it to be reset! thats dumb. I have a BB 9900 and need to reset the mep counter so i can use a code that works!! come on i dont want to send it away to the UK seeing as i live in the same city it was created!!!
    who can fix a bb 9900 that has been hard locked? its had all its 10 tries used to enter the unlock code and now it has 0 mep left . Its a hardlock now and the guy was trying to unlock it and thought he could just enter in any code 10 times and it would just format. I have the actual unlock codes now but can't enter them because I don't know how to reset the mep attempts back to 10 tries. Not sure why blackberry did this and have it lock forever if you try and unlock it more then 10 times. Its like an inspector gadget self destructing phone. So anyone know how to unlock a hardlock or rest the mep counter please help!!!!!!
    players88@hotmail.com
    06-04-13 02:28 AM
    Hi
    Do you still do mep 0 reset on blackberry torch? How much? How long?

Thanks
    Ariel
    11-11-13 01:06 PM
    where can I get this adapter?
    01-13-14 07:22 AM
    How can i unlock blackberry phone 9900 with 0 imei left. Please help
    10-31-15 07:57 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD