lol at new people on this forum offering to be mentors...

Some of us "noobs" know a lot more than you "mentors".

Don't get a swollen head just because you post way too much on a SINGLE forum about blackberries.

Not to be an *******, just pointing out that this isn't the world of blackberries, and not everyone is new.
    03-05-09 06:06 PM
    lol at new people on this forum offering to be mentors...

Some of us "noobs" know a lot more than you "mentors".

Don't get a swollen head just because you post way too much on a SINGLE forum about blackberries.

Not to be an *******, just pointing out that this isn't the world of blackberries, and not everyone is new.
    some is the keyword here...
    03-05-09 06:12 PM
    Its funny how people flame about a thread they chose to read. If you're not going to answer the question, scroll on by and keep it moving.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 06:32 PM
    Just a note, both 1xev and 1XEV indicate "3G" connectivity via Verizon's EV-DO network. The distinction between all caps and lowercase is easily available via a search.
    03-05-09 06:51 PM
    Its funny how people flame about a thread they chose to read. If you're not going to answer the question, scroll on by and keep it moving.

Haha I agree, +1.
    Let the Mods do their job, if they want to move/delete repetitive posts, then that's what they will do.

If you say "I'm sick of reading the same questions", then I say I'm sick of people acting like they own the forums. If you don't like a thread, my advice is don't read it.... Just don't let the door hit you on the @ss on the way out

03-05-09 07:03 PM
    n00bs should get mentors. that solves all problems. you are assigned a mentor, you BBM and get permission for threads or posts, and if the mentor doesn't sign off then you don't get to do it. like a parent permission slip for a field trip! "billy, there is no signature saftey pinned to your shirt so you can't go to the farm with the other boys and girls today."
    Is it lonely up there on your pedestal?
    03-05-09 07:16 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD