I have only had my Storm for 48 hours. With the first few videos I shot, the BlackBerry button gave me the option to email or MMS the video file. Today, however, that option is not appearing in the menu of things I can do with my video files. Where did it go?

Also, I would like to use the YouTube mobile uploading option, where you use an email address they give you to MMS the video file directly to YouTube. However, when I attempt to attach one of my video files to an MMS message (or to an email), I am told that the size is over the limit.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Katie
    03-09-09 09:55 AM
    Files have to be of a certain size (less then 500k) in order for you to have MMS sending capabilities for it.

Plug your Storm in and enable Mass Storage mode. Then just copy the files off the memory card. Simple.
    03-09-09 10:55 AM
    Thanks. How, exactly, do I enable mass storage mode? And how do I get the files off the memory card? When I connect the STorm to my PC with the USB cable, the files on the Storm show up as empty when I look at them on my PC, even though I know they have videos in them.

Thanks! I definitely have a lot to learn :-)
    03-09-09 10:58 AM
    There are two drives that will show up. One for the 1GB of onboard memory and the other for the Media Card. Pick the right one and go to Videos. Mass Storage is under Options/Memory.
    03-09-09 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD