Ok so I want to delete all the IM services that come on the phone I have a few different icons that I have hidden, but I want to know if I can just outright delete them? Also how do I delete the languages other than english? I don't need the others, but at the same time does it really free up that much memory?
    02-24-09 01:02 AM
    You can delete apps and languages from the bb desktop manager .. You can also remove apps by highlighting the app and pressing the bb button and hitting delete.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 01:14 AM
    When I highlight them all I get is the option to move or hide them. It seems all of the IM apps and flikr are like this.
    02-24-09 01:21 AM
    Go into options > advanced options > applications .. You should be able to remove them in there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 01:24 AM
    Ok so I want to delete all the IM services that come on the phone I have a few different icons that I have hidden, but I want to know if I can just outright delete them? Also how do I delete the languages other than english? I don't need the others, but at the same time does it really free up that much memory?
    If I am not mistaken, the icons are just that, icons. They are pushed through your phone through the BIS server per carrier. Hiding them is your best bet.
    02-24-09 01:28 AM

If I am not mistaken, the icons are just that, icons. They are pushed through your phone through the BIS server per carrier. Hiding them is your best bet.
    Correct, that's your best bet, because even if you delete the service books, they'll just get pushed back onto the phone
    02-24-09 01:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD