I want to move some xls files to a folder I created on the homescreen to have easier access to them. How the heck do you do it? When in the file folders, clicking on "move" does not give you the option to move it to a folder on the home screen.

This is frustrating. I'm probably missing something but any help would be appreciated.

btw Happy Thanksgiving
    11-26-09 09:09 PM
    highlight file you want moved (dont click) -->bb button--> move to folder-->home
    then same steps but instead of home put it in whatever folder you want them in.
    11-26-09 09:47 PM
    That is not working. I made a folder on the home screen I would like my files to be in. When I go to move the file, that folder is not an option. If I just save it under �home�, it does not show on the home screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-09 10:44 PM
    XLS files such as an Excel file? An application like QuickLaunch would be your only option. You would set QL to a key on the side of the phone, then set the XLS file as an option. I use my Docs To Go XLS editor as a checking register. This is how I access it easily. I'm about to buy it for my Tour. I had it on my Storm and miss it SO BAD.

11-26-09 11:27 PM
    Ah man that's annoying. Thanks for your help.

11-26-09 11:34 PM
    Yeah man. The problem is that the BlackBerry doesn't have a native Excel reader, so you can't save it as a shortcut link directly to the BB home screen.

I believe that QuickLaunch is definitely worth the $4.99 that they charge for it. For that much, it does a lot of extra things... Just take a look at it. You won't regret it, trust me.
    11-27-09 01:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD