hey just got my storm (it owns my old voayger)..and was wondering how to change your home screen icons?

i dont use visual voicemail n stuff so its a waste of an icon
    01-06-09 05:42 PM
    Moving icons....highlight the icon, press the BB button, select move, move icon, then press BB button and select complete move

You can also change the # of rows of icons on the home screen by pressing BB button, selecting options, there is an option for # of home screen rows

Hope that helps
    01-06-09 05:47 PM
    yer, highlight with out clickin the screen, then bb button and select move and then put the non needed icon in a folder that you will be hiding, like the instant messanger folder. (as bbm and live messanger can both be put on your home screen for faster navigation when you receive messages - i only have 4 rows of icons down my storm when in portrait. this means faster navigation
    01-06-09 05:55 PM
    saweeet
    thx alot guys
    this really helped out alot

visual voice mail is dookie lol
    01-06-09 05:57 PM
    My sig will say it since everyone is waiting for it
    01-06-09 06:03 PM
    I might be an ***** and just missing something, a friend of mine at work got a Storm, it has the Verizon official .75 software on it. I tried highlighting an icon on the home screen and then hitting the BB button, but this just brings me to the applications screen. When I am here and try hitting the BB button, I do get the options choice, but selecting it doesn't seem to do anything. Is there something I'm missing?
    Just switched to two rows earlier today and went back to switch to 3 again and got your same issue. I'm really confused.
    01-22-09 12:01 PM
    If you really don't use some of the apps on the storm, I would suggest you delete them so that you can free up some memory. Visual voicemail can be deleted through option>advanced options>applications. Just highlight>menu and delete. Don't forget the service books too for complete deletion.
    01-23-09 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD