I can't help but think that VZ will not push the update for the 9530 b/c it is the same. I think it will help the sales when the 9550 is released which we now know will b very shortly.

Or so u think the OS will b much better in the storm 2?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 01:59 PM
    Verizon will put the update out and if for some reason they don't you can just download it straight from RIM.

The Storm 2 will be an improved Storm all together (WiFi, better SurePress ect) so the OS won't really be the biggest sales pitch
    10-04-09 02:25 PM
    Verizon will put the update out and if for some reason they don't you can just download it straight from RIM.

The Storm 2 will be an improved Storm all together (WiFi, better SurePress ect) so the OS won't really be the biggest sales pitch
    no, this isnt going to happen

I am running .230 with no problems don't need any software or storm 2 very happy the way it is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    There are still a lot of glitches with 230 that make it way to unstable for many. They will have to release something well beyond this build IMO
    10-04-09 03:04 PM
    from my experience, it seems like RIM has an easier time developing OS for the 9550. i'm not sure what's changed, but with the OS build being pretty close to .230, the improvements are night and day, and very few noticable bugs...

also, the 9550 OS is not compatible with 9500/9530....just in case you didn't gather that yet...
    10-04-09 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD