Hi
    I want to set me phone to multi tap have tried to follow the instructions as listed

Switch typing input methods
    1. In the device options, click Language.
    2. Perform one of the following actions:
    � To use the multi-tap input method, set the Input Language field to <Language> Multitap.
    � To use the SureType� input method, set the Input Language field to <Language>.

I CANT FIND Language in the options any where ??? have spent 3 hrs looking ant help would be great,

cheers

tonynw
    02-23-09 03:29 PM
    Click the options icon on your phone.

Locate where "Date/Time" is in the list that comes up. Now locate where "Memory" is in the list. "Language" should be right between these two. It is the 8th option from the top of the "Options" screen.

Select "Language"
    Once in the Language settings page, locate the clickable button that says "Input Options" This will likely be in one of two locations - either at the middle of the Language page, or at the bottom of the Language page.

This should help you find the language settings, though you should note that this is not the menu where I set whether I want to use multi-tap or suretype.

For me to choose between the two, I go to:
    Options
    Screen/Keyboard
    Portrait View Keyboard
    And select it there.

Hope this helps!
    02-23-09 04:07 PM
    my hand set says localisation not language it is set to multitap but still only works as predictive text ??

tonynw
    02-23-09 04:27 PM
    mine shows as localisation it is set to multitap but still works as predictive.

tonynw
    02-23-09 04:31 PM
    any other help please ?

thanks
    02-24-09 03:08 PM
    I eun 109. In bb menu when editing there is option to change to and from multi tap

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD