I changed my homescreen setup to only display 1 row of icons when holding the phone vertically, but can i change it so it displays no row of icons? id like to be able to see my entire wallpaper, then show the icons when i press the menu screen

Whats the point in having such a large beautiful screen when most of it is hidden with stupid buttons ya know? plus i have some really awesome wallpapers i wanna display on there

also, any way to modify the information bar at the top and make that smaller?

its cluttered with the time, date, mail forlder alerts, volume, etc etc

basically i just wanna show as much of my wallpaper as possible on the home screen

thanks!
    02-02-10 02:12 PM
    That's what themes are for. Sounds like the "elle" theme is right up your alley.
    02-02-10 03:08 PM
    yes +1 for the Elle theme
    02-02-10 03:47 PM
    Yep search theme forum

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-10 04:12 PM
    give transparency a try...i actually like it better than Elle i think
    02-02-10 05:53 PM
    make your own theme with theme studio...it's simple. I have modded the default icons and removed the button aspect as well as removed the top black border bar to reduce the cluttering on the homescreen
    02-03-10 07:59 AM
    Umm... depends... if you want a free one or paid. I think there is a free theme called 3G storm. its homescreen has 3x3 icon list in front, but have hot spots to hide them. If you want paid, I am currently running the BeDroid and it has a hotspot that hides everything so you can see the background image.
    02-08-10 10:08 AM
    You cannot change the Zen theme to do what you are looking for. You will have to find a third part theme.
    02-08-10 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD