to the BB menu or screen?
    02-12-09 01:22 PM
    Highlight that icon, press your BB button, click MOVE or MOVE TO FOLDER.
    02-12-09 01:27 PM
    bb key then move to folder...then choose home to move it to your main screen. (if you don't choose home it will move inside another folder)

once there you can choose move to move wherever you want on the screen.

not every icon will respond to this function, but you can put your most common icons up top

make new folders and name them appropriately to have it more organized too.
    Last edited by neolantis; 02-12-09 at 01:36 PM.
    02-12-09 01:31 PM
    Highlight that icon, press your BB button, click MOVE or MOVE TO FOLDER.
    I highlighted the icon, click the BB button and I didn't get any menu....what I am doing wrong?
    Last edited by jegdle; 02-12-09 at 01:36 PM.
    02-12-09 01:32 PM
    I highlighted the icon, click the BB button and I didn't get any menu....what I am doing wrong?
    do a battery pull, then try again. that's exactly how it works
    02-12-09 01:38 PM
    you should have a menu pop up any time you hit bb key wherever you are in the device.
    02-12-09 01:40 PM
    bb key then move to folder...then choose home to move it to your main screen. (if you don't choose home it will move inside another folder)

once there you can choose move to move wherever you want on the screen.

not every icon will respond to this function, but you can put your most common icons up top

make new folders and name them appropriately to have it more organized too.
    I got it...thanks....I remember that I saw the facebook icon in somewhere and I can't find now....where it should be?
    02-12-09 01:41 PM
    you should have a menu pop up any time you hit bb key wherever you are in the device.
    I got it my friend...thanks
    02-12-09 01:42 PM
    I got it...thanks....I remember that I saw the facebook icon in somewhere and I can't find now....where it should be?
    If you haven't moved it anywhere it would be in the Applications folder. If you moved it or maybe hid it on accident you may need to hit the BB button and click show all to find it.
    02-12-09 01:54 PM
    I got it my friend...thanks
    your welcome, glad i could help
    02-12-09 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD