about 2 weeks ago my the back button on my phone quit working... i could still use it but just not the back button.but about after a day it started working again... now all the buttons work and so does screen but when ever i click on something it is either very delayed or doesnt go at all... also it keeps on doing random stuff by itself... like i will hit the blackberry button and it will automatically start moving around my icons... i reallyy need help because my phone is my life and this is driving me nuts...

oh and i have tried taking the battery out a million of times and putting it back in but... that isnt working
    07-13-09 11:45 AM
    pleaseee help someone
    07-13-09 11:48 AM
    about 2 weeks ago my the back button on my phone quit working... i could still use it but just not the back button.but about after a day it started working again... now all the buttons work and so does screen but when ever i click on something it is either very delayed or doesnt go at all... also it keeps on doing random stuff by itself... like i will hit the blackberry button and it will automatically start moving around my icons... i reallyy need help because my phone is my life and this is driving me nuts...

oh and i have tried taking the battery out a million of times and putting it back in but... that isnt working
    It's under warranty for 1 year by RIM, take it to a VZW Corp Store and they will fix or replace it.
    07-13-09 11:52 AM
    It's under warranty for 1 year by RIM, take it to a VZW Corp Store and they will fix or replace it.
    if i replace it will i lose all my pics and stuff?
    07-13-09 12:01 PM
    Do a backup in DM just in case. Your pics should be saved on the memory card so no.
    07-13-09 12:11 PM
    What os are you running also. It could be the os but if not than yes take it back and get a new one. And make sure like jlamb said do a back before and you should be good.
    07-13-09 12:14 PM
    Do a backup in DM just in case. Your pics should be saved on the memory card so no.
    whats a backup in dm
    07-13-09 12:19 PM
    whats a backup in dm
    Do you have desktop manager on your computer?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 12:21 PM
    no... i dont think so... ive never synced my phone with my computer
    07-13-09 12:31 PM
    Look at the first post in this thread. It tells how to backup your data:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/in...source-213706/

You really need to spend some more time in the 101 lecture series. The more you learn about these phones, the more you'll enjoy them.
    Last edited by grey; 07-13-09 at 12:46 PM.
    07-13-09 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD