I am trying to figure out how to delete the call log list from the BB storm. I have read threads about how to hilight the first with your one finger and with the other finger go to the last entry and then menue>delete. Well i have tried to do this and nothing happens, so i have to delete each one single. Also, I have noticed that if I do not delete missed calls, when the phone rings, the incomming call displays the last missed call?
    12-02-08 08:37 AM
    I am having the same problem with trying to delete the call logs.
    12-07-08 04:45 AM
    I am trying to figure out how to delete the call log list from the BB storm. I have read threads about how to hilight the first with your one finger and with the other finger go to the last entry and then menue>delete. Well i have tried to do this and nothing happens, so i have to delete each one single. Also, I have noticed that if I do not delete missed calls, when the phone rings, the incomming call displays the last missed call?
    If you launch Desktop manager, go into backup device, you can clear databases there (ie call log, sms/mms, email, bookmarks) Im on my mac right now so I cant give you EXACT instructions.

As for the missed call error, what OS are you running, Had the same problem but updating to .75 seems to have solved the problem.
    12-07-08 05:42 AM
    This has already been addressed. Simply search for it.

The short of it though if you want to delete them all in one fowl swoop is to go into your messages. Then click menu. Then choose View Folder. Then choose Phone Call Logs. Now you can highlight them all and choose delete. Unfortunately there is not currently a way to do it from the "Phone Call Logs".

Hope that helps.
    12-07-08 08:11 AM
    This has already been addressed. Simply search for it.

The short of it though if you want to delete them all in one fowl swoop is to go into your messages. Then click menu. Then choose View Folder. Then choose Phone Call Logs. Now you can highlight them all and choose delete. Unfortunately there is not currently a way to do it from the "Phone Call Logs".

Hope that helps.
    I did that...they delete from the Phone Call Logs in the View Folder screen. But when you go back to actually make a phone call and click the phone call log...all the calls are still there.

So this way isn't getting it down...is there another way other than highlighting 6 or 7 at a time and deleting manually. It's tedious...especially when you haven't deleted in a month or so.
    12-24-10 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD