If a contact sends you a txt or sms and you go and open it. How can you call that person being in the sms or txt screen? I know "sometimes" (cos i dont know how i did it the first time) you can click the bb bottom and then if will say "call..." but if I get out and try again is gone. Any answer on this???
    I just wanna be able to call the person that txt me wihtout gettin out of the txt.

thanks in advance
    06-04-09 04:00 PM
    Click on the name of the sender (it will not highlight), and just press the green phone button.
    06-04-09 04:05 PM
    I just tested it. Click their name at the top and then hit the bb menu button... Call should show up then

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 04:08 PM
    I just tested it. Click their name at the top and then hit the bb menu button... Call should show up then

That is correct, also... it just takes a couple of extra keystrokes.
    06-04-09 04:09 PM
    you don't even need to hit the bb button...you can just tap the name and press "send" and it'll call whatever number the sms came from.
    06-04-09 04:23 PM
    OT:

not even fair that i have like 3 thousand posts and i'm the same rank as schmoopie still...they need to create something between genius and GoG
    06-04-09 04:24 PM
    OT:

not even fair that i have like 3 thousand posts and i'm the same rank as schmoopie still...they need to create something between genius and GoG
    You're a ninja... that definitely ranks you higher than a Schmoopie.
    06-04-09 04:25 PM
    I didn't know how to do it so I played with it to figure it out. Lol

06-04-09 04:29 PM
    I didn't know how to do it so I played with it to figure it out. Lol

That's the best way-- just to try it out on your device!
    06-04-09 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD