When I send an email from my hotmail account on my Storm, the email isn't showing up in my sent mail folder in hotmail or outlook. This used to work. Any ideas what I can do to fix this?

Thanks...
    08-25-09 07:34 AM
    Do you have your settings set so that it will save a copy of sent items, if not it will no longer do that.
    08-25-09 07:37 AM
    Do you have your settings set so that it will save a copy of sent items, if not it will no longer do that.
    where is this setting? After sending an email I can read the sent email, and it has a check by it...
    08-25-09 07:40 AM
    where do I find this option?
    08-28-09 09:44 AM
    It would probably be under options>more options>save sent messages.
    08-28-09 11:41 AM
    Hi all, I'm having the same problem now with my Blackberry 8830. This used to work..
    When i send an email on my blackberry using my Hotmail account, that sent email is not showing up in my 'Sent Items' folder when i login to Hotmail in a web browser.
    Anyone know how to fix this?
    For the record, when i go to my Hotmail inbox on my blackberry, click on Options, then Email Settings, the 'Save Copy In Sent Folder' is set to YES.
    10-14-09 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD