got yer back bro!
    08-25-09 01:26 PM
    My Kenwood 5120 doesn't recognize my Storm. I select USB on the unit and it sees nothing.
    Just a thought, is your storm enabled for mass storage mode? may be whats keeping your deck from recognizing the phone. if it is, it should pick it up as if it were simply a thumbdrive.
    08-25-09 01:40 PM
    What kind of deck do you have? Because on mine with usb you have to set the deck to device mode instead of head mode.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have the pioneer AVH-P5000DVD, sorry for the late reply.
    08-26-09 09:22 AM
    One other question, how does it work when you have a bluetooth device like a Jawbone hooked up and the phone rings? Does the music stop playing (seems like common sense) or does the music go to your ear piece instead of the car speakers? That would defeat my purpose of course.
    Hookbill -- Go get a cable. I have this exact setup in my car and it works great. When a call comes in my music pauses, and I can anser the call in my Jawbone. When I end the call the music starts again. Best thing ever.
    08-26-09 09:59 AM
    I bought a bluetooth stereo deck from ebay for my truck and it is awesome to get into my truck and have my storm sync up with my truck stereo and i can play anything over my stereo wirelessly. slacker, pandora, media, etc. The deck will also do phone calls. I can dial from it and recieve calls. as cheap as they are I wouldn't mess with the stress of finding cables.
    08-26-09 12:32 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD