Hi guys, very quick question (I ahve a customer on the phone asking me this question)

Is there a way to have NO icons on your home screen EVEN when the phone is unlocked?

Meaning to access in menus (in portrait) you HAVE to hit the BB key.

Cheers dudes and dudettes!
    01-18-09 12:21 PM
    There is no option to do this yet. Maybe in a future update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-09 12:28 PM
    The least you can have is one row of 4 icons.

01-18-09 01:19 PM
    That would be greAt. They should make a theme that does that

01-18-09 01:24 PM
    Once we have Plazmic 4.7 I am sure that just like any other OS we can create themes that have any ammount of icons to no icons, to calendar entries, etc.

The only thing I am wondering about is that neat little menu when you click BB key and 'Options' that lets you change the number of rows etc. Would that conflict with a theme? Or maybe would they make it so it only works with the default precision zen theme?

In the mean time, I would just suggest to 'lock' the screen to see the full wallpaper.... same effect, just one more button press to get into the device.
    01-18-09 01:37 PM
    How can I change the number of icons on my home screen? I used to know how to do that but now can't seem to recall.

Thanks!
    09-28-09 08:18 PM
    from app screen

bb>options>layout

or

options>advanced options> accessibility> grid layout
    Last edited by howarmat; 09-28-09 at 08:32 PM.
    09-28-09 08:24 PM
    How can I change the number of icons on my home screen? I used to know how to do that but now can't seem to recall.

Thanks!
    hit bb button to get full menu, then a second time --> options --> set homescreen layout
    09-28-09 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD